Saint George's is a busy place with over 60 regular building users including ministry groups, Bible studies, self-help groups, conferences, condo association meetings, parties, and more. Take a look to see what's going on! Need space? See below for reservation instructions.
Instructions for making reservations
For all Parish Events (Ministry or Church Related Groups)
(Bible studies, church meetings, concert series, fellowship events, ministry meetings, etc.)
1. Contact Joel Wood, Parish Administrator at or at 703.525.8286 to discuss availability and to make a final reservation.
- Reservations are not final until you receive a separate confirmation from the Parish Administrator.
- Please do not assume that a room is available if it appears free on the calendar.
- Please do not change room assignments, unless approved by the Parish Administrator prior to the event.
For non-parish events
(Birthday party of parishioner or non-parishioner, anniversary party, conference, classroom use, conference, music recording or recital, etc.)
2. Contact Tracy Yeager, Space Rental coordinator at or call 703.596.3715.
- Reservations are not final until you receive a separate confirmation from the Space Rental Coordinator.
- Parish Events take priority.
- A $300 security deposit is required for ALL events.