Nursery & Sunday School Registration

Go

Nursery & Sunday School Registration

Sunday School Registration Form

Photographs Authorization *

St. George’s Episcopal Church has occasionally taken photographs of our members, both for a record of church events and as a way to introduce visitors to our communal life, including on our website and in other promotional materials. We will never include names of children or adults in photos on our public website or in other public materials. For St. George's, unless you fill out our separate "Photo Opt-Out" form, your completion of this form, and your participation will be taken as permission for photographs to be taken, and used. If you do not want to grant permission to St. George's, please fill out our Photo Opt-Out form, and turn it into the Parish Office. Please consider granting permission, so that St. George’s can provide a broader window into our communal life, for individuals and families who might be seeking a spiritual home in our area. (Also, please note that St. George’s cannot control or be responsible for photographs taken by individuals within the church, even if these are posted on personal social media).

Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment.*

I am the parent/guardian of the child listed above. Should a medical emergency arise during my child’s participation in a St. George’s-sponsored activity, I understand that reasonable efforts will be made to contact me or my designated alternate at the phone numbers listed above. If it is believed that my child’s life or health could be adversely affected by the delay that an attempt to contact me or my designated alternate would cause, I consent to emergency medical treatment for my child in my absence. This authorization extends to my child’s participation in any activity sponsored by St. George’s Church, Arlington, VA. I also understand that my emergency information (above) will be made available to St. George’s Episcopal Church to help ensure the safety of my child/youth at St. George’s-sponsored events. To the best of my knowledge, all information provided on this form is complete, accurate, and current.